Friday, June 29, 2007

Brian the bike man!


this is brian. he loves bikes as well, you may have seen him at the Bike shop, the one for extreme bikers, Crank Daddys, in town...he loves cookies. if you ever have the sudden urge to burst out in Russian you should definitely talk to Brian. Like Aimee, he really likes to get dirty, dirty in mud, not your traditional biker, they bike in the mud, Aimee even tries to jump huge logs lying in the path...
if anyone is curious, grammar, non-consistent capital letters, and over all spelling does not find joy in the language of the internet, nor in brittany's life. i am very fruity with my type.

No comments:

hanle productions

My photo
Milwaukee, WI, United States
My goal as a holistic health coach is to empower, encourage and educate women to be the healthiest that they can be. To care for their bodies and live lives free of disease and illness! My mission and target market is women, why? Women are the heart and soul of the family, from woman comes life! We have been given the great calling to carry our children, birth them, nourish them, educate them and care for them. By reaching out to amazing women in all walks of life (mothers, daughters, and grandmothers), I will have helped enable them to change not only their lives but the lives of all whom they touch. We must lead by example and change the world to be a better healthier place. That is my mission. Please check out my site, "like" my facebook page and shoot me a email if you are interested in a free consultation! I can't wait to hear from you!