Monday, July 16, 2007

car broken into...again!

Anthony and I woke up on this beautiful Monday morning only to find our car had been broken into once again! It was even parked on the good street right in front of our apartment building. So frustrating. So he was an hour late to work, but on the high note we are getting faster at cleaning it up, soon we will be experts, we went from a 5 hour episode, to a 1 hour and like 20 minute clean up session, a much improvement. Luckily insurance will pay for 1-800-glass which i highly recommend, they come right to you. Oh well, the day is not over yet, it has yet to be a good one! I think i will do some scrap booking, and do some design and research on printing company! Hope everyone's Monday is off to a better start than ours ;-)

1 comment:

BlessedCP said...

OH I am so sorry you had another break in! HOW SAD and frustrationg. Did they take any thing this time?
:-(
We love you!

hanle productions

My photo
Milwaukee, WI, United States
My goal as a holistic health coach is to empower, encourage and educate women to be the healthiest that they can be. To care for their bodies and live lives free of disease and illness! My mission and target market is women, why? Women are the heart and soul of the family, from woman comes life! We have been given the great calling to carry our children, birth them, nourish them, educate them and care for them. By reaching out to amazing women in all walks of life (mothers, daughters, and grandmothers), I will have helped enable them to change not only their lives but the lives of all whom they touch. We must lead by example and change the world to be a better healthier place. That is my mission. Please check out my site, "like" my facebook page and shoot me a email if you are interested in a free consultation! I can't wait to hear from you!