Sunday, December 30, 2007

LETS HAVE A TEA PARTY!


I love this book my mother-in-law gave me for Christmas- it has the coolest ideas for traditional and non-traditional tea parties- it even has a recipe for a "black tea martini" as well as menu's for every sort of party, bridal showers, little girl tea parties, picnic tea, russian tea, gentleman's tea, the list goes on, tea for all occasions! now that is my kind of book.





featured above is "bibb lettuce, avocado, and green apple salad with sesame-green tea vinaigrette" you'll have to get the book to see the recipe- sounds amazingly yummy




ohhh yummm, "mini chicken and arugula sandwiches"

Tea Party by Tracy Stern

check out the link above to get your own book- i should be a sales women...lol.

favorite made up words of today:

okies
oh goody






No comments:

hanle productions

My photo
Milwaukee, WI, United States
My goal as a holistic health coach is to empower, encourage and educate women to be the healthiest that they can be. To care for their bodies and live lives free of disease and illness! My mission and target market is women, why? Women are the heart and soul of the family, from woman comes life! We have been given the great calling to carry our children, birth them, nourish them, educate them and care for them. By reaching out to amazing women in all walks of life (mothers, daughters, and grandmothers), I will have helped enable them to change not only their lives but the lives of all whom they touch. We must lead by example and change the world to be a better healthier place. That is my mission. Please check out my site, "like" my facebook page and shoot me a email if you are interested in a free consultation! I can't wait to hear from you!