Sunday, March 30, 2008

Easter Sunday!







John loves his tea.




We had a great Easter Celebration, we enjoyed good company and warm rich foods. I seriously loved everything, it was super fun to prepare for. I used a cheap bright green polka doted wrapping paper as a table runner. two tin cans with a ribbon glued around filled with purple tulips for the main centerpieces...super easy and super cheap- the tin cans I just collected from using canned foods during the week. I also used some old cloth napkins than Anthony had sewn for my bridal shower a while back (yes that is right my husband can sew) and I tied them up with a little green ribbon. Chocolate Cadbury eggs for decoration in cute little purple bowls from Target. Each guest had a vintage tea cup (all different colors).

the menu:

Easter Brunch

Smoked spiced crusted honey ham
Anthony's homemade caramel rolls drenched in caramel candy sauce
Spinach Quiche
Fresh grilled Asparagus wrapped in Prosciutto
Pineapple
Poppy-seed Muffins
Chocolate Macadamia Nut Coffee
Hannah's Fruit Tea with Rose hips
Fresh Orange Juice

And just for the record the Caramel rolls are to die for!!


No comments:

hanle productions

My photo
Milwaukee, WI, United States
My goal as a holistic health coach is to empower, encourage and educate women to be the healthiest that they can be. To care for their bodies and live lives free of disease and illness! My mission and target market is women, why? Women are the heart and soul of the family, from woman comes life! We have been given the great calling to carry our children, birth them, nourish them, educate them and care for them. By reaching out to amazing women in all walks of life (mothers, daughters, and grandmothers), I will have helped enable them to change not only their lives but the lives of all whom they touch. We must lead by example and change the world to be a better healthier place. That is my mission. Please check out my site, "like" my facebook page and shoot me a email if you are interested in a free consultation! I can't wait to hear from you!