Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Installation for Mosaic on Burleigh








My Installation class is working with Mosaic on Burleigh. We are installing photo installations into the windows of local shops. These images are from my friend Megan and I's collaboration. Each image (sphere) was printed at about 21-22 inches in diameter and than mounted on circular foam core, they will be hanging in the windows with other 3-D spheres, including glass spheres. the objet: to create the feel of music through color and textiles. These images I created through layers of images and color.

Mosaic on Burleigh is a great non-profit organization that I have had the privilege to work with- and will continue to work with them as Hanle Productions adopts this organization. Check out what is going on by clicking on the link.



No comments:

hanle productions

My photo
Milwaukee, WI, United States
My goal as a holistic health coach is to empower, encourage and educate women to be the healthiest that they can be. To care for their bodies and live lives free of disease and illness! My mission and target market is women, why? Women are the heart and soul of the family, from woman comes life! We have been given the great calling to carry our children, birth them, nourish them, educate them and care for them. By reaching out to amazing women in all walks of life (mothers, daughters, and grandmothers), I will have helped enable them to change not only their lives but the lives of all whom they touch. We must lead by example and change the world to be a better healthier place. That is my mission. Please check out my site, "like" my facebook page and shoot me a email if you are interested in a free consultation! I can't wait to hear from you!