Friday, January 25, 2008

Beautiful Gowns!!!


CAST YOUR VOTE VIA COMMENTS- WHICH IS YOUR FAV?


My good friend Tara just got engaged so while trying to hunt down this one dress she loved i stumpled upon this amazing designer----- i just love the gowns of La Sposa---they are breathtaking----ladies lace is in! and here to stay!!....it is so elegant and so classic!
Check out the ruffled/layered train on this own above---these images are a bit small but you can click on them to enlarge them in another window....




i love the color on this one--and it is so beautiful and very different....

i think this one above is one of my personal favorites...



this one above is so very Jane Austin...



i love the little splash of violet in the empire waste! so beautiful.

Speaking of weddings....i found this amazing website....if you are a bride or into wedding planning you must check out this awesome blogg..
STYLE ME PRETTY




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

#1 is my favorite then 4, 6 and the last one. :-) What GORGEOUS gowns.

Love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Carissa said...

I like the one Malibu, that is my favorite... SO pretty!!

hanle productions

My photo
Milwaukee, WI, United States
My goal as a holistic health coach is to empower, encourage and educate women to be the healthiest that they can be. To care for their bodies and live lives free of disease and illness! My mission and target market is women, why? Women are the heart and soul of the family, from woman comes life! We have been given the great calling to carry our children, birth them, nourish them, educate them and care for them. By reaching out to amazing women in all walks of life (mothers, daughters, and grandmothers), I will have helped enable them to change not only their lives but the lives of all whom they touch. We must lead by example and change the world to be a better healthier place. That is my mission. Please check out my site, "like" my facebook page and shoot me a email if you are interested in a free consultation! I can't wait to hear from you!