Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Spices & Herbs! they are ready to be printed!!!






If you looking to have something new and fresh to decorate your kitchen with check out the spice and herb prints!! I know some of you have been waiting long for my to finish these in a 10by10 form! Finally they are here! Hurray! I have created to proofing galleries- one with the original sizes (you can order these in what ever size you like- although i would not recommend a square format like 10by10- the text may get copped off- but all this can be check before ordering- simply by clicking "buy this print" than click on the size and to the left it will show you the image- and how it is cropping the image...so that way you can approve first hand).

The second Gallery has the 10by10 prints- these are to only be ordered in the 10by10 inch size! I would recommend doing a lustre finish- it is beautiful - i love matte- and seriously i never was fond of the glossy - but the Smugmug images in glossy are amazing!

Well hope you all enjoy them!

links to the proofing and order gallery! Feel free to send the links to friends and family!

Get your Spice prints here!

a few images for your viewing pleasure!!........see above!

No comments:

hanle productions

My photo
Milwaukee, WI, United States
My goal as a holistic health coach is to empower, encourage and educate women to be the healthiest that they can be. To care for their bodies and live lives free of disease and illness! My mission and target market is women, why? Women are the heart and soul of the family, from woman comes life! We have been given the great calling to carry our children, birth them, nourish them, educate them and care for them. By reaching out to amazing women in all walks of life (mothers, daughters, and grandmothers), I will have helped enable them to change not only their lives but the lives of all whom they touch. We must lead by example and change the world to be a better healthier place. That is my mission. Please check out my site, "like" my facebook page and shoot me a email if you are interested in a free consultation! I can't wait to hear from you!