Sunday, February 10, 2008

another productive weekend!

beautiful Kristen...


the cardigan!! so cute!





so clearly my bathroom mirror needs to be cleaned--haha! so i love her little cardigan!! i want it! if i can so happen to one day fit into it i might just have to steal it for the day ;-) hehe you can steal my little vintage lace dress you love so much--than we will be even!



Anthony and I had a great weekend...we chilled in on Friday...babysat John on Saturday...he loves when Anthony comes to play with him!! Then we just chilled in that night and watched a movie....License to Wed! Which is actually very funny!! laugh your pants off funny! than today my new friend Kristen came over and she was my subject for a new project I am working on for school...here are a few fun photos (the non serious-oh so conceptual ones). some glamor shots----strike a poss! Did i mention i got like so much work done this weekend! Lots of photos edited...and lots of cleaning...but very little research done for my project--haha tomorrow maybe ;-) oh and i made a cake....

So upcoming....we might be moving ---more details later when it becomes more official! it might not even happen so i am not going to bother getting my hopes up!

No comments:

hanle productions

My photo
Milwaukee, WI, United States
My goal as a holistic health coach is to empower, encourage and educate women to be the healthiest that they can be. To care for their bodies and live lives free of disease and illness! My mission and target market is women, why? Women are the heart and soul of the family, from woman comes life! We have been given the great calling to carry our children, birth them, nourish them, educate them and care for them. By reaching out to amazing women in all walks of life (mothers, daughters, and grandmothers), I will have helped enable them to change not only their lives but the lives of all whom they touch. We must lead by example and change the world to be a better healthier place. That is my mission. Please check out my site, "like" my facebook page and shoot me a email if you are interested in a free consultation! I can't wait to hear from you!