Sunday, February 3, 2008

a Sunday posting! aww beautiful Sunday!




MORE BEAUTIFUL IMAGES OF KATIE AND HER NEW HUBBY NICK! CONGRATS! YOU HAVE NOW BEEN MARRIED ONE MONTH!!



this is just to cute-- Liz and her little nephew!



woo hoo dance the night away!!


"girls they wanna have fun, oh girls they just wanna, they just wannnnnna!!....oh girls just wanna have fun"



working it!


love this one!!!





so romantic!!!








yay! they did it!!!



a few laughs during the ceremony!



love this image! what is the Katie's little niece Nan looking at? It is like she is looking up at heaven---well i like to think that anyways! she could just be looking at the violins being played on the balcony!









MORE BEAUTIFUL IMAGES OF KATIE AND HER NEW HUBBY NICK! CONGRATS! YOU HAVE NOW BEEN MARRIED ONE MONTH!!

2 comments:

Ryan said...

Brittany—

You're like a pro-blogger. It's what I'd like to do, but it rarely makes it to the top of the list. You know we're due with our 3rd baby in May! So yes I am busy. We've been here in HI for the last two weeks. I'll be home on the 8th.

You have some very impressive images! You do a remarkable job of presenting them too. I think the framing is working well. Goodness, you've come a long way since high-school, but remember, I told you you would. I said, it's not a question about talent, it's about continuing the road you're on. You were asking the right questions and learning the right things. You cared about good work and had the ability to perfect it.

How's Anthony? How's school?
The photography looks expensive—that's good.

Anonymous said...

I seriously think that this wedding is my very favorite as far as your work goes. Great job using natural light and color. Gorgeous.

hanle productions

My photo
Milwaukee, WI, United States
My goal as a holistic health coach is to empower, encourage and educate women to be the healthiest that they can be. To care for their bodies and live lives free of disease and illness! My mission and target market is women, why? Women are the heart and soul of the family, from woman comes life! We have been given the great calling to carry our children, birth them, nourish them, educate them and care for them. By reaching out to amazing women in all walks of life (mothers, daughters, and grandmothers), I will have helped enable them to change not only their lives but the lives of all whom they touch. We must lead by example and change the world to be a better healthier place. That is my mission. Please check out my site, "like" my facebook page and shoot me a email if you are interested in a free consultation! I can't wait to hear from you!