Thursday, February 14, 2008

happy valentines day!!!


so i have been experimenting with my new lens i got from my wonderful hubby! he spoils me rotten- it was an early valentines gift on monday! so i had to take it to work and take a few new pics with it ---here they are! more of the adorable little John.





i feel so blessed to have such a great husband and best friend! he truly is amazing- and he truly likes to spoil me....I asked him "is your valentine present under the 10 dollar limit?" we had no limit but in my mind i was thinking it was 10 dollars cus all i got for him were some cute valentine boxers (pink) from Old Navy and they only cost $8.50!...hehe! and he started laughing, "ten dollars! Brittany you don't need to get me anything." but i was very worried cus he told me he got me 4 things and i was thinking $8.50!! the first one i found out about on Monday (my lens) the rest where exchanged this morning.

One of my gifts was hand written---it was his wedding vows to me written in our journal (which was my wedding gift to him) I have been begging him to write his vows in the journal after i wrote mine- all he had to do was copy them (handwrite them in) and he claims he is a super slow writer, which he is! but that is no reason to have taken 1.5 years to write them in the journal!! lol! Anyways he finally wrote them....;-) so i am a happy camper! and they are beautiful...so i wanted to share them!


Dearest Sweetpea,
Brittany you mean the world to me, I cannot imagine life without you. The last year and a half with you has been the best time of my life, I will never forget them. But as good as those times have been I know that the years ahead with you will be even better, better because I have you, my loving wife, by my side, both of us growing in mind, body, spirit and love together.

I never thought the day wold come when I would marry...I would listen to a son by LaRue called "Someday" and would think about what they were singing: "Someday we'll fall in love, you'll be mine and I will be yours, our hearts will be one, and our love will ever endure." I would listen to that and wish for it, but think and know it was only a dream, a dream that I couldn't have. But now, now I have you, I have you love, you are mine and I am yours, our hearts are one now, our love will ever endure, you are perfect only for me and I only for you.

Brittany I vow to be yours and only yours, to be your provider and protector, to be your lover and your friend, your warrior and your leader, I will stand by you always, I will love you forever, I will be with you though the good and the bad, for better or for worse. I vow to strive for excellence for you, to be the best for you, to put your needs first and to pamper you always. I want to make you fall in love with me again and again every day, by how good I treat you, and how loving I am.

Our marriage will have many struggles and difficulties but I know that together, and by God's grace, we will overcome every obstacle that comes our way. Our love for each other is going to grow each and every day. We are going to grow in spirit and in truth, we are going to mature together, we are going to learn all that there is to know about each so that we may fully love each other and fully understand one another. We are one, now and forevermore.

~ Love Anthony



I love my Anthony!!! Happy Valentines Day everyone!! Live, Love, Laugh and than eat some chocolate!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You certainly are blessed! I am happy for you both and glad that he takes good care of you.
Please let us know more about the apartment.
Love you, Mom

Carissa said...

AWWWW!!!

I love them.

That is SOOO cute.

(love it)

hanle productions

My photo
Milwaukee, WI, United States
My goal as a holistic health coach is to empower, encourage and educate women to be the healthiest that they can be. To care for their bodies and live lives free of disease and illness! My mission and target market is women, why? Women are the heart and soul of the family, from woman comes life! We have been given the great calling to carry our children, birth them, nourish them, educate them and care for them. By reaching out to amazing women in all walks of life (mothers, daughters, and grandmothers), I will have helped enable them to change not only their lives but the lives of all whom they touch. We must lead by example and change the world to be a better healthier place. That is my mission. Please check out my site, "like" my facebook page and shoot me a email if you are interested in a free consultation! I can't wait to hear from you!