Tuesday, February 12, 2008

a few goodies!



so hopefully Anthony and I will be moving March 1st if all goes well----and I am super excited to decorate out new home! So naturally I have been pulling ideas from all my fav. blogs! and i wanted to share a few things- what a neat idea! i just love this drift wood with the hooks screwed into it for an entry way! what a great idea!


check out these cute shadow boxes---what a great way to save some special items--and display them (instead of stored in a box on the top shelf of a closet never to be seen again)

aww and than the idea board! all artist have to have an idea board! i love the string with a pin or cloths pin idea! or the big coark bord with lots of things all over it ( i mean big- like a 5ftx5ft board)


ok and than a few wedding ideas for all my brides!! love the flowers in the water..
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

hanle productions

My photo
Milwaukee, WI, United States
My goal as a holistic health coach is to empower, encourage and educate women to be the healthiest that they can be. To care for their bodies and live lives free of disease and illness! My mission and target market is women, why? Women are the heart and soul of the family, from woman comes life! We have been given the great calling to carry our children, birth them, nourish them, educate them and care for them. By reaching out to amazing women in all walks of life (mothers, daughters, and grandmothers), I will have helped enable them to change not only their lives but the lives of all whom they touch. We must lead by example and change the world to be a better healthier place. That is my mission. Please check out my site, "like" my facebook page and shoot me a email if you are interested in a free consultation! I can't wait to hear from you!