Friday, February 8, 2008

a long awaited post....



aww look at that big smile!





i like this one----it is a cute group photo...



John & his Papa...he is all ready for bed in his jam jams.




yep these are out of order...sorry.




this is little Cate...John loves her!! He is always saying "Cate, she come soon."





never without the juice!



i caught this one of Papa



John was baptized a little more than a month ago--right after Christmas---wow hard to believe it is February already! Crazy! Time is just flying by so fast! Well here are a few picks from his baptism evening...and a few others I took a week or two before...I get to take care of the cutest little kid ever! he is just too adorable!

No comments:

hanle productions

My photo
Milwaukee, WI, United States
My goal as a holistic health coach is to empower, encourage and educate women to be the healthiest that they can be. To care for their bodies and live lives free of disease and illness! My mission and target market is women, why? Women are the heart and soul of the family, from woman comes life! We have been given the great calling to carry our children, birth them, nourish them, educate them and care for them. By reaching out to amazing women in all walks of life (mothers, daughters, and grandmothers), I will have helped enable them to change not only their lives but the lives of all whom they touch. We must lead by example and change the world to be a better healthier place. That is my mission. Please check out my site, "like" my facebook page and shoot me a email if you are interested in a free consultation! I can't wait to hear from you!